Invest in Energy
Greece hides great investment treasures!
Greece hides great investment treasures and investments in Energy could be of great ROI as Greece is located at the crossroads between East and West. Greece is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in the broader region’s energy markets.
The ample availability of renewable energy potential (wind, hydro, biomass, geothermal, solar & solar thermal) combined with ongoing large-scale infrastructure projects involving Greece (TAP-IGB-EastMed Gas Pipelines, oil exploration) show that Greece will be a key player in the formulation of the EU energy mix and will provide significant investment opportunities in all energy industries.
Resource: Enterprise Greece
Main Investments Opportunities
- Privatization of state assets.
- New infrastructure in natural gas transmission (liquefied natural gas terminals, natural gas pipelines, natural gas distribution systems).
- International public tenders for hydrocarbon exploration in different areas of Greece.
- Renewable energy projects (wind, solar-thermal, biomass, small hydro, geothermal etc.).
- Energy efficient businesses and investments.
- Main grid interconnectivity with the islands, upgrading and development of cross-border electricity grid interconnections (Maritsa East, EuroAsia InterConnector).
Why to Invest in Energy in Greece?
Greece is currently emerging as a key player in the transportation of energy from East to West through pipeline projects, electricity grid interconnectivity and alternative means of ensuring security of supply through offshore reserves.
Investments in Energy could be very profitable due to Greece’s location.
Support and Legislation
Greek Government has spearheaded several major investment projects over the past years.
This, in combination with Greece’s upgraded energy investment regulatory framework, provides exceptional opportunities for investment in all energy sectors.
Due to its climate conditions (Greece enjoys more than 250 days of sunshine – or 3,000 hours of sun – a year and has a strong wind capacity), the country possesses significant untapped generation potential–particularly in renewables.
Invest in Greece
Invest in Logistics
Invest in Real Estate
Invest in Food & Agriculture
Invest in Biotech, MedTech & Pharmaceuticals
Invest in Energy
Invest in Tourism
Invest in ICT Technology
Βραβευμένες Επιχειρηματικές Λύσεις A.TL.AS!
Power Your Investments in Greece
Do you envision investing in Energy in Greece?